Information about dengue, chickenpox and malaria
Learn about dengue, chickenpox and malaria
Reduce mosquito infestation, prevent waterlogging around the house and in the house, keep water in the cooler empty, spray insecticide, use mosquito agarbati and insecticide vaporizer.
Dengue Fever: Fact Sheet
Dengue fever is a viral disease, transmitted by the mosquito Aedes aegypti, Aedes albopitus.
In addition to dengue, ADC mosquitoes spread chickenpox, yellow fever and Zika viral infections.
50 50% of the world's population is at risk of contracting the disease.
Severe type of dengue called dengue hemorrhagic fever is fatal.
Four types of dengue virus have been researched. These include DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3 and DEN-4, which give a lifelong immunity to a patient who has been infected with the virus.
390 million people have been infected with dengue, this dengue infection is from 128 countries. Of these 390 million dengue infected people, 96 million are infected.
According to another estimate, 5 lakh people in the world are hospitalized due to severe dengue. And 2.5 percent of these cases have been found to be fatal. Symptoms of viral fever appear in the body about 4 to 10 days after a mosquito bite.
Diagnosis of Dengue:
Tests for the diagnosis of this disease are readily available in our country.
Dengue NS-1 antigen and dengue antibody are tested.
The best test for dengue virus Dengue virus PCR is also available there as it gives us a diagnosis on the first day. Which test is expensive.
• Blood cell count needs to be done repeatedly in the second routine test. In which the platelets i.e. platelet count continues to decrease, leukocytes decrease and hemoconcentration occurs and hemoglobin appears to increase. This is commonly seen in every patient.
Reduce mosquito infestation, prevent waterlogging around the house and in the house, keep the water in the cooler empty, spray insecticide, use mosquito agarbati and insecticide vaporizer.
Wear adequate body covering, apply replant on the body.
Dispose of waste well.
It is advisable to seek treatment as soon as the symptoms of dengue appear as per the doctor's advice.
Symptoms of Dengue:
• Severely high fever, headache, nausea, muscle and bone pain, nausea, vomiting, red rashes on the skin.
• Dengue Hemorrhagic fever Bleeding anywhere in the body - such as blood in the urine, blood in the toilet, snoring, vomiting - is found in this extreme type of dengue. Which can be fatal. This type of patient is admitted to the ICU.
Treatment of Dengue:
Chikangunya: Facts of Cikangunya
Treat it accordingly.
ડેન્ગ્યુ અંગે તમામ માહિતી અહિંથી ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો
Like to know for malaria
• Malaria is a disease transmitted by female Anopheles mosquitoes / Plasmodium parasites inside the mosquito give birth to the disease.
• P. vivax and p. Felciperum is found mainly.
• Within 2016, 216 million malaria cases were reported in 91 countries.
• By 2016, 4.45 million people had died of malaria, according to WHO research.